Friday, February 10, 2012























The boys are growing so fast. I wish I could pause little Dane right where he is. It is unbelievable how big he is getting. He is running around and doing EVERYTHING his big brother does. His speech is blowing my mind. Even more, his communication. He will say "I do it Momma", lots of times he can tell me what he wants and he will even ask "Where going Momma?" when we are in the car. He also tells me "I poop Momma" which speaking of, he is going pee on the potty about once a day! He will sit there for 20 minutes every time. :) The last picture I took the other morning after both boys had just gotten up. Will had woken up first and was watching cartoons. When Dane got up and I brought him upstairs, he saw Will, smiled really big and said "Hi Bru-er!" They can be so sweet with each other. Notice I said CAN. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment