Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Sweet Dreams
So Will can give me a true run for my money. But he can also be the sweetest little boy ever. Since Luke is back working in Ohio, Will was quick to begin asking me if he can sleep with me again. Both our boys are great sleepers. And I feel like that is largely due to things that we have deliberately done and rules that we keep. We were pretty serious about sleep training them and it's worked wonders. Dane never wakes up in the night, but Will sometimes does, and he's always welcome to sleep in our room if he's scared or whatever, but the rule is that he has to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor. This helps keep him from sleeping in our room every night just for fun. Before Luke was at home I would let Will sleep with me one night a week. The truth is that I love sleeping with him. He's a great bed partner. I put a pillow between us so he doesn't roll over on me and I don't even know he's there. He slept with me last night, and asked to again tonight. I was being a softie and I told him ok. I was tucking him in tonight (before I came back down to watch tv for a while) and he said in the sweetest little voice "Will you wake me up when you come to bed so we can hold hands?" He can just melt my heart, that sweet little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment