This little thing is feisty. It's so fun having a kitten, except that life is so busy that I feeling she's growing super fast and I'm not getting to enjoy her kitten-ness as much as I'd like.
Tonight I was just crawling into bed when I heard her zoom out of our closet, under the bed, out again and on around the other side. This is not abnormal in itself other than the fact that tonight it was doubly lightening fast. So much faster than her normal zoom speed that I took note. She then raced out the bedroom door into the dining room and kitchen when I noticed a wooden clanging sound on our hardwoods. hmmm. I stood up to investigate. Just as I reached for the light I heard the clanging zoom back toward our room, back under the bed, into the bathroom where I heard something metal sounding hit something wooden. What in the world? Just then she zoomed back out of the closet clanging along the way and back under the bed. Where she stopped. I ran over and turned on the big light where I saw her lying defeated, wrapped up in the string that has a toy on the end and a pole on the other end. Apparently she was playing with it, got tangled, then raced off with the wooden pole following behind her, which made her run even faster. I untangled her and she's fine, except her pride is a little wounded I'm sure since Kramer and Rosco witnessed the whole embarrassing debacle.

No comments:
Post a Comment