Thursday, October 4, 2012

Big Dog

Ok, one more.  Tonight I was putting away the boys' clothes.  Rosco, as he often does sat down against me, facing away, and guarded me while I was sorting.  Love him so much.  Then, later on tonight I slipped in a quick bath.  I heard a weird noise and then realized it was Rosco walking toward the bedroom.  He was having another seizure. He started to lay down in the bedroom but I called him into the bathroom.  I hopped out of the tub and got him to lay down and then comforted him until it was over.  It probably lasted a minute while I was with him - and some time before that while he was getting to me.  He's had a number of these over the years.  I can't seem to figure out what brings them on.  They sure are upsetting though.   

No comments:

Post a Comment