The other day Will spent the night with Aunt Terri so Dane and I had some QT together. I was realizing how quickly he's changing into a little boy. He says some things that I think are absolutely precious, and I know before long they will stop. One of them is his "ch" sound, which he emphasizes when he says words that end with ch. Like he'll say we are going to the "beaCH" And he was asking for his Cinnamon Toast CrunCH. I prompted him to keep going - to say some of the things that I love so I have them on video. Like how he calls Will "Bru-er" It is adorable. I also had him say his "Mu More". They both do it and they'll say it over and over. It's so bizarre it's funny. I have no idea where they picked that one up.
Again, sorry they aren't rotated correctly.
No comments:
Post a Comment