Monday, December 30, 2013

Man of Steel

I keep thinking about this story and laughing about it, so I need to write it down.

Before Thanksgiving break, Luke had asked me to buy the new Superman movie for the boys for the trip up to Michigan.  On the front of the movie it says "Man of Steel."  On the actual dvd it say "Man of Steel."  I guess I knew it was really Superman, but I always in my head thought of it as "Man of Steel."

I can't remember the exact circumstances of how it all happened, but I put Man of Steel into the dvd player on the drive home.  Will said he knew what movie it was and asked Dane to guess.  It was one of those moments where as a mom I was paying 1/2 attention.  I heard Will say "It starts with an "S".  If I had been paying full attention I would have understood he was thinking Superman, but I wasn't, and I only thought to myself no, that's not right.  So I said "No, it starts with an M" (thinking Man of Steel)  I happened to turn around and look at Will at that exact moment and he got the most genuinely confused and twisted look on his face and replied "MOOPERMAN???"


No comments:

Post a Comment