Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Danisms 040814

Today Dane and I were at the store and we saw a woman who had her three children with her. The youngest, a little boy about 1, was riding in the cart and clearly had a sunburn on his little face. We walk by them and Dane takes notice, stares for a while, and I knew.   I just knew a comment was coming.  As they pass he says very loudly "MOM!  Why is that little man's face so red?"

Tonight they were playing downstairs while I cooked dinner.  Normally I still serve their dinner on kids plates that have sections. They don't like their food to touch and it just makes my life a little bit easier.  Tonight our dinner just made sense to serve on big plates. Baked chicken, corn on the cob, and salad.  I call them up for dinner and Dane says "We're eating on human plates tonight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment