The 3rd leg of the trip was an in and out revolving door of people coming and going. Luke, Jon, Madalynn, Tricia, Amy, Raegan, and Baylor. And of course my mom and Chuck came up on Thursday and will stay for 2 1/2 weeks. It was a colder week (thanks a lot polar vortex!) but still wonderful. The highs during the days were about perfect and cool evenings and mornings. Water (wind) was coming from the north which made the water cloudier and too cold for any swimming, until our last day.
...another gorgeous sunet... (stop it Luke!!)

Dane relaxing one afternoon with Dada.
Will and Madalynn were so cute and I can't decide which photo I like better so I'm posting them both.

Will, Dane, and Madalynn played really well together. She was tough, hanging with the boys. :) Will, and usually Dane, are really sweet with her and protective. It was really cute to watch them. And good to spend some time with her, she's getting so big and is a really sweet little girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment