We went camping at Jellystone Yogi Bear campground. We camped next to our friends the Crones. We had a great time and talked about trying to go each year. They have so many things for kids and the boys had a great time. 

A giant jumping pillow that the kids loved.
They rented these go-cart pedal cars. They loved them. In the background is Sonny's camper that he generously lets us use.
They had so much fun with the individual pedal go-carts that they decided to rent a 5 person. Great idea in theory, but after they took off and we hadn't seen them in a while we went to look for them. We found them at the bottom of a hill and they couldn't pedal it back up. I jumped on and tried to help them it was SO HARD. I couldn't get it back up and was sweating and defeated. So the two dads jumped on and succeeded in getting it back up the hill but we basically decided it was awful and will never rent it again. Ha!
Macy, Reesy and Dane. He has been wearing this "pirate banjo" most of the summer. I think it's ADORABLE.:)
Dane going down one of the water slides. I have a slo-mo video of him going down one that's neat I'll try to post it later.
Jack, Dane, Will, Delaney, and Macy.
Fun weekend!!







No comments:
Post a Comment