We are now really looking forward to a fun and relaxing rest of the week!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Vaca to Florida
Luke, Will, my Mom and I left on Thursday night for our Florida trip. We took turns driving through the night and arrived in New Symrna on Friday morning. Will was an absolute angel on the trip down. Such a good traveler. We settled into our condo on Friday, made a grocery store trip, explored some shops, and took a walk on the beach. Our condo is very spacious, right on the beach, and has a great ocean view. On July 4 Luke and I had tickets to the Daytona Coke Zero 400. (Nascar race) I have never been to a Nascar race before... and Luke wanted to take me to a "good one" for my first time. Our seats were on the very top row which were great. Nascar is the only sport I know where the higher up you are the better the seats. We tailgated during the day and then headed over to browse the trailers and then watch the (night) race. It was a lot of fun and the people watching was priceless!

We are now really looking forward to a fun and relaxing rest of the week!
We are now really looking forward to a fun and relaxing rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment