Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we spent the Holiday in Michigan with my mom and my step-dad's parents, Barbara and Gerry. There are so many things that I'm thankful for these days that I hardly know where to start. I'm so thankful for my family and our health. I'm beyond thankful that I have a loving, sweet, hard-working and devoted husband. I look at our son and I don't even know what to say my heart overflows with love for that sweet and perfect little boy. I'm incredibly grateful that God has blessed us with another pregnancy and I am loving feeling these first few kicks. I am so grateful for my mom and the wonderful relationship we have. Luke and I are both blessed with caring and loving families and are so fortunate that we have close relationships them. We are also blessed with some pretty fantastic friends. I could go on and on.

We are so excited to spend this long weekend here in Michigan at my mom's beautiful and peaceful cottage. Barbara and Gerry are leaving tomorrow for their house in Gulf Shores, Alabama and my mom is leaving on Sunday to head back home to Bloomington. Luke, Will and I are staying for the whole next week. We are so excited to spend some quality time together. With Luke working in Ohio, these weeks that we get to spend together are sure a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment