I love the attention to detail on his fingernails.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Normally Will goes to his baby sitter's house 2 days a week while I work. This week I had to do some work with him at home. I moved his little table and chair into the living room for a project area and he did really well. He played with his playdoh for well over an hour! He also spent a lot of time coloring. We just introduced markers to his collection of crayons. At one point he said "Momma! I got some on my hand!!" with a look of distress on his face. I smiled and told him don't worry, we'll wash it off, with a smile. Thank goodness for the invention of washable markers, right. Well that must have sparked an idea in that little scheming brain of his. Next thing I know he says "Uh Oh Momma!" and raises his hands at me... What an interesting accident, Will. :) 
I love the attention to detail on his fingernails.
I love the attention to detail on his fingernails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment