
He actually calls it his "Ets bots" which makes it even cuter. He has such a great imagination and I love hearing him play. He pretends a lot. He says the cutest things these days. I'm not sure where it all comes from - like today at lunch I made him a peanut butter and honey sandwich. There was a little hole in the bread and he said "look mom - lizard poop" and pointed to the hole. He also calls hand sanitizer "handsitizer" - which I actually think is a great contraction! I caught him jumping on the couch - I gave him a time-out. I told him he knew he wasn't supposed to jump on the couch, why was he doing that? His response, through his tears: "I just wanted to have some fun." He also just informed me that he and Rosco were going to go over to PaPaw's mancave. ...oh really! I'm so glad that Luke is bringing home a lock for the front door that will go up high where Will can't reach it (until he figures out a way - which won't be long I'm sure) because as it is he can get out by himself...
No comments:
Post a Comment