Thursday, December 16, 2010

Operation: Christmas Cookies!

The setup:

Yum yum, my favorite cookies! My whole life I've enjoyed decorating and more importantly, eating these cookies every Christmas thanks to my Nana and my mom. Will had a great time this year and did quite the job on his cookies. Here are a few of Will's masterpieces close up. Please note the mounds of sprinkles.

When we were ready to head home my mom packed up some cookies for us (well for me, really. I prefer not to share). It was dark in the car and the boys were quiet - Dane sleeping and Will watching a movie. I decided to have a little sample so I quietly opened the tupperware container so as to not alert Will. I quickly and discreetly slipped one cookie from the passenger side of the car over to my side. I sunk my teeth into the delicious cookie - only to find it quite sprinkly! I turned on the light to see what in the world - and saw that it was obviously one of Will's cookies. That will teach me to sneak cookies in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment