Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Baby Turns Two!

Last Friday Dane turned two! I can't believe it. It hardly seems possible. I'm still working on his 2 Year post, but I wanted to get some pictures from his party up. I couldn't decide on what kind of cake to get him. One of his absolute favorite things to do is ride on the Ranger, so I went that route. I talked to the lady who was going to make it and we decided worked all night creating this masterpiece....and decided to buy a ranger as close to the one he loves so dearly and have it driving up onto his cake. It turned out so cute - and Dane loved it!


He could hardly believe it - he got aNOTHER ranger. Aunt LaLa and fam got it for him and said, oh, we'll take it back and get something else, he already has the one from his cake. I said no, you don't understand, how many times I wish we had two of everything. And having two rangers!? Perfect. His reaction was so priceless.

I knew I was going to forget a few things on his big night. I wanted to get pictures of Dane with everyone who was there. We got everyone except for Papaw and Jon, Tricia and Madalynn - and a few others who couldn't make it -and I plan to get those asap. But the other thing I forgot was to get a good picture of Dane in his Birthday Hat! Right before I put him to bed we remembered, but by that time he wanted nothing to do with actually putting it on. Hmmmm, what to do.... Well, Daddy put it on and ducked down behind him. Not bad! I'm surprised I actually got the picture because I was laughing so hard.

PS: His shirt says "I'm Kind of a Big Deal" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment