Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Misc..


Our friends the Dunscombes started a new business called Rec X.  Their first event was a back to school pool party.  Toward the end of it a huge downpour came out of nowhere.  The boys huddled together in a towel.  I thought this was so cute!
Last night I opened the door to the garage and it smashed into my big toenail. It hurt so bad; I looked down and my toenail was sticking up!  I pushed it back down - I'll skip over the rest of the details but it's been quite painful and just a nasty injury.  I hope I don't lose my toenail - hard to tell at this point.  But right now I'm just looking forward to it feeling better and for the throbbing to stop.  And I'm so nervous Rosco or one of the boys is going to step on it or drop something on it. :(   I had two furbabies who were very happy that I was taking some time on the couch with my toe propped up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment