Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Bedtime

I haven't been posting like I usually do and I even took a whole week off of the computer last week.  Didn't even get on it when I was home - plus we've been really busy lately getting into our new school/work routine.  I decided to set aside last night to do a few posts and catch up a little.  Of course I fought with our computer all night and then our internet.  Things seem to be working now so I'll  try again.

I worked another show this past weekend.  I think the hardest part of doing them is being away from all my boys.  If I work all weekend, I don't see Luke for more than a couple of hours over a week and a half.  Not easy.  But it was a good show, and it was worth it.  Last night was the first night I was back home to tuck in the boys for bed after missing 4 nights.  I missed it so much - they were so sweet.  Hearing this....
Will: "Night Dane, I love you buddy."
Dane: "Night bru-er, wove you!"
...and then this......


These boys absolutely fill my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment