

Of course brother wanted to take his backpack along as well...so he packed his blankie and sippy cup for the day at Chas'. Each year brings along new schedule changes. This year they go to their babysitter's house on Mondays and Wednesdays while I work (I drop off Dane there, Will at school, then head to work) Chas picks him up - which has been a difficult adjustment for me since I feel like I'm really a "stay-at-home mom" and should do those things myself. I miss seeing him run to me, excited about his day. Hearing what he did, even though it's usually "nothing" or "I can't remember". :) We have Tuesdays "off" and usually do a play date for lunch. Thursdays I work in the afternoon, so Presli comes to watch the boys at our house. Then on Fridays I take Will to school and pick him up. Next year will change again...and a big change it will be....
No comments:
Post a Comment