The other day we had gotten home and the boys were playing outside for a few minutes while I carried things in from the car. Dane said he needed to go poopy outside. I said no, we have to go inside to go poopy. He pointed to Rosco's poop and said NO I want to go poopy outside! Then he proceeded to throw a huge fit while I carried him inside kicking and screaming to use the bathroom. Glad he talked about it before he went ahead and did it! That could have been quite ugly.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Boys...
So now that Dane is potty trained, he has discovered all the joys of peeing outside. This was on our walk the other day, both boys of course had to make a pit stop.
The other day we had gotten home and the boys were playing outside for a few minutes while I carried things in from the car. Dane said he needed to go poopy outside. I said no, we have to go inside to go poopy. He pointed to Rosco's poop and said NO I want to go poopy outside! Then he proceeded to throw a huge fit while I carried him inside kicking and screaming to use the bathroom. Glad he talked about it before he went ahead and did it! That could have been quite ugly.
The other day we had gotten home and the boys were playing outside for a few minutes while I carried things in from the car. Dane said he needed to go poopy outside. I said no, we have to go inside to go poopy. He pointed to Rosco's poop and said NO I want to go poopy outside! Then he proceeded to throw a huge fit while I carried him inside kicking and screaming to use the bathroom. Glad he talked about it before he went ahead and did it! That could have been quite ugly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment