My fur babies. We think Rosco might have broken his toe last week. He has been limping, especially right when he gets up from lying down and after we go on walks. Poor big dog. It's pretty pitiful. And Kramer is doing alright, but still I see him going downhill. I think I mentioned it before, but he has intestinal cancer. I've been paying extra attention to my fur babies lately. I love them so much.
This picture was last night. I was laughing. Kramer always snuggles up with me right up beside my neck to sleep for the night. Last night he assumed his position. Then Rosco jumped up and snuggled up - which he sometimes gets away with for a little bit - especially now that he's limping around making me feel sorry for him. Then Missy (our new kitty who is about 1) decided to come up for bedtime too. It was so funny I felt like I couldn't move a limb. And I felt a bit like the crazy cat (and dog) lady.


No comments:
Post a Comment