I knew it was going to happen one of these days....and today was the day!
Up until today neither boy had ever said a bad word (to my knowledge). :)
We had just gotten home from the boys' yoga class and Dane has one of those coats where the flap of fabric that goes over the zipper sometimes gets stuck in it. And tonight it did. He came into the kitchen all flustered that his zipper was stuck. I worked with it and finally got it unzipped. He went to the laurndry room and as he put it away I heard him say "That damn coat." My jaw completely dropped as I turned right around! I said What did you say?? Will chimed in "He said That damn coat." Again, shocked!! At both of them! I asked him again, "Dane: what did you say!" He replied "My zipper was stuck on that coat!" I said "Did you say 'That damn coat?" He replied yeah, practically shrugging his shoulders. Both of them were talking about it like it was absolutely no big deal, that of course he would say that about his damn coat. The zipper was stuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment