Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Big Boy

Will and I had an awesome day together on Sunday.  We snuggled in the hammock in the morning.  He's still such a snuggler and I LOVE it. :)
 
That afternoon we ran, yes ran, down to the river/sand bar together. Not something I ever considered doing until Luke pointed out that it would be a good workout. Why yes, it would. And it was! And Will kept up with me every step of the way. Once we got down there, the plan was for Luke and Dane to meet us down there on the Ranger and bring us back. They did, but Will wanted to walk back.  So we did!  :) It was so much fun, and a beautiful day. 
 
Later that afternoon, the boys helped me trim some trees (correction: Will began helping me trim the trees and Luke finished the job with a chainsaw when I asked him to help me cut some of them that I was having a hard time with) So after we got them trimmed we loaded them in to the back of the Ranger and took them out to the "burn pile" (can you tell we live out in the country) and the New Sheriff In Town helped make sure everything was safe before we unloaded.  Complete with unsightly horse boots.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment