Spring is in full swing and we are so happy! Warmer weather has meant lots of outdoor time for us, late evenings, late bedtimes, tractor watching, deck time, and new little critters. Will has 1 1/2 weeks of Pre-K left and then he will I guess be officially considered a Kindergartener! (eek) His new elementary school offers a summer school program for incoming Kindergartners and I've heard it's great. Unfortunately, it begins the week after Pre-K ends, so he won't get a summer break for another few weeks but he's excited about summer school. It gives the kids a chance to go each day, meet one another, get used to going to the new school - drop offs and pick ups, the new classrooms, all before the hundreds of other students are there with them. So that will be from 9-11:30 Monday - Friday for two weeks beginning in June.
And then little Dane had his Preschool open house last night at Prince of Peace. Will hung out with Pa Paw while I took him to see his new classroom and talk to his teacher. He will have Mrs. Lester, like Will has had and we are thrilled. We absolutely LOVE her. Dane was pretty shy at first and didn't want to talk but warmed up a little bit toward the end. He hasn't expressed any hesitation yet about going to school so hopefully that won't change.
Big changes coming for both my big boys!
(I don't have a pic of Will at his new school yet - but I will soon!)
No comments:
Post a Comment