Sunday, October 4, 2015

Proud Mama!

I am so proud of my boys. They are both growing up so fast right now.  

Dane is doing great in kindergarten and loves going to school and loves learning. Nana got us the game Banangram which has tiles like in scrabble. We've been using it to learn how to spell words. He spelled almost all of these words this morning all by himself. The only ones we really helped him who were egg(2 gs) and a couple others like that. He has such a sweet heart and as much as painful as it is to see my baby getting bigger, it's so wonderful to see him turning into such a great kid. 



Will had a great first season in football. He was named player of the week and was recognized at the high school game.
 His team won the championship game in the playoffs yesterday!

But more than any of those awesome accomplishments, I'm proud of his spirit and attitude. He was "present" at all of his practices and games. He tried his best every time.  Mid was through the season I received this text from his coach.  
"I just wanted to let you know that Will is doing a great job. He listens at practice and with group that is sometimes difficult. He has improved every week and as a coach that is all I can ask for. He is hesitant at times and asks questions but he asks the right questions which tells me he knows what to do and expect. I am very proud of him he played an excellent game tonight."  

He was also invited to play on the All-star  travel team. Players are hand picked from all the teams to form one team in each age group. They will play in tournaments against Mooresville and Decatur later this month. Go Will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment