Sunday, October 4, 2015

She's Nuts!

The Once again this year, it's been a crazy end of summer/start to fall. On top of starting my new job, the boys' school, football obligations multiple times per week, and Luke being gone and having a super demanding work schedule, I've had shows on the weekends.  It's been a very stressful time, and Luke and I have been like passing ships in the night. It's hard on the whole family, and we wouldn't be able to do it if we didn't have such an incredible village.  Mainly, Luke's dad, my mom and Chuck, and Terri and Mike.  They have helped us so many times, in so many ways, over and over. They are all pretty incredible!

As crazy as it has been, we are so grateful for the opportunities we have and the amazing family and support system. 

It was so fun this year to be able to work with those I love. My mom and Sandy came with me to the Louisville Oktoberfest which was so fun! And Terri and Grandma Party came to Chautauqua with us. It was a busy but fun and successful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment