Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

Christmas Eve. The boys are so excited! With our Santa scare this year, I am reminded that as with most things parenting, just as sure as I get decent at something, things change. I feel like I finally have the traditions down. The cookies for Santa, the letters, the Elf, the specific books we read, and on and on, and then Will's little "friend" goes and almost blows the whole thing! (I'll post about that soon)  So I'm savoring every moment this year with my sweet boys and we read three Christmas books tonight. One of them being the one we do actually read each year. My mom gave us The Night Before Christmas pop-up book that we read each Cristmas Eve and the boys loved it as much as ever. They picked their favorite pages: 
Dane
Will:
And Brinkley spent the night with us tonight so that was a bonus. 
(Poor Will's poison ivy. He is icing it...again, next post :(

No comments:

Post a Comment