Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Multi-Purpose Potty

With Will about to turn the big "2" we figure that potty-training is right around the corner. Luke and I decided to go ahead and get a little Potty for Will so that he gets used to seeing it around and also I am hoping that one day he might decide he wants to use it and he'll just train himself. We have had it for a few weeks now and he likes to talk about it, talk "to" it (Hi Potty!), point to it, and use it as a stepping stool. Whenever I ask him if he wants to sit on it the answer is always NO, with a firm shake of the head.
The other day I was in the kitchen and he was in the living room playing. I looked in to check on him and I saw he had finally decided to sit on his new potty! He pulled it in front of the tv, grabbed a blanket and settled in to watch some toons. Fully clothed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment