I saw they have a Bob the Builder exhibit at the
Children's Museum right now and I definitely wanted to take Will before the baby is born. So last Tuesday we headed there and wouldn't you know it - I picked the week of Indy's spring break, and the day that a bunch of media was there to cover the unveiling of a new exhibit sponsored by National Geographic. Even so, it wasn't too bad, we still had a great time and got to enjoy what we wanted to, pretty much for as long as we wanted. Will's favorite was definitely the water activities - he would have played there all day. I decided it was time move on to something else though when I was sitting there, staring off into space and daydreaming, when I was kicked back to reality by some kid flinging a "fishing pole" my direction and I caught just a glimpse of the pole flying in my direction. It didn't actually hit me, I just got sprayed with water, but I jumped so high you would have thought I'd been shot. The Bob the Builder exhibit was so-so, I would probably give it a B-, but as always the rest of the museum was incredible.



No comments:
Post a Comment