Sunday, February 13, 2011
Dane is 10 months old today! My sweet boy. He constantly fills my heart with joy. He's getting so big so fast and I just want it to stop. He pulls up annd cruises the furniture and crawls at lightening speed. He is babbling all the time, and DEFINITELY saying mama. He has pretty much figured out the pincer grip and is starting to eat some solids. He eats cut up turkey slices, black beans, shredded cheese, little bits of bread, blueberries, bananas and strawberries. And of course all the baby puffs. Like his older brother he loves Mum Mums. His sleeping is going well. After another setback where he was getting up way to early I had to resort to a little bit of sleep training again, but he did great and now sleeps in his crib all night. I would love to bring him into bed with me and snuggle when he wakes up around 5 or 6 but neither of us were sleeping well when I did that. Now he usually wakes about one time and I put his paci in his mouth and cover him back up and he goes right back to sleep. It's wonderful. Will is doing well again too - after a long stretch of waking up and coming up to our room. Now if I could just get the dog and cat on board I might actually get to stay in my bed the whole night! I'm still pumping but I've cut way down. A couple of weeks ago I went down to 3 pumps per day. That was good and I was still keeping up with his demand. This past weekend I went down to 2 pumps/day and my supply is going down quickly. I'm ready though, and he has more than enough milk frozen to get him to 1 year. (yay!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment