Thursday, April 28, 2011
BFFs
Will has been going to his babysitter's (Chass) house on Mondays and Wednesdays for over 3 years now. Avah is there as well on those days and they are like 2 peas in a pod. They also play together at Open Gym. Recently on Fridays I've been watching Avah at our house. It's fun to see them together. They bicker like brother and sister but it's clear they're crazy about each other. Often when I pick them up from Chass' house Will will report: "Avah was nice today." (or wasn't) Here they are watching a movie together. - they would even take drinks at the same time.
Playing on the back deck.

Our staircases are wider than most, so we had to get creative when we needed a baby gate to keep Dane from falling down the steps. Fortunately I married a very handy and creative man and he built a plexi-glass "gate" that slides back and forth between the banister spindles. Will and Avah had come up to the top of the steps and were waiting for me to let them in...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment