Will and Dane's babysitter is taking 5, yes 5! weeks off this summer. Fortunately Avah's mom Paula has watched them a few times so I've been able to work a little. Yesterday they went to Avah's house and Paula asked if we could do a trade this week. So instead of paying her I'm watching her two girls today. So nice! The first time I've been able to work and not hand over 1/2 of what I make for child care.
So today Kaylee and Avah are here and the kids are playing so well together. I think Kaylee (who will be going into 2nd grade) adds a great dynamic to the group, plus Dane is crazy about her - follows her everywhere. We made a big bed out of blankets, sleeping bags and pillows and they're having "quiet time" right now watching a movie. Earlier they were playing and Avah had asked me for a purse so I gave her one of mine. A short time later she came up to me and held her purse open and said "Will won't give me his wallet!!" (insert pouty face) "Or his money! I just want some money!"
They are so funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment