Friday, June 10, 2011
Tonight I was getting Will into his pj's and realized they were kind of short. I made a mental note to look online for some new pajamas. He is currently making the transition from "Toddlers" to "Boys". The most recent time I bought him clothes I sulked over to the "boys" section and bought him XS. Luke told me I was supposed to be proud my little boy is growing up. Ok, whatever. It just goes so fast!! So tonight I was looking online at a few places for new jammies and it's like all of a sudden, when they're "boys" they don't wear the cute jammie outfits anymore! No more "mommy's little monster" or shark themes or monkey jammies. Looks like we're being forced to move into the sweatpants, track pants or mesh shorts and t-shirt look. ...which is fine... they're still really cute... it's just, well, different. Any I feel like my little boy is getting so big!! :*(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment