Tomorrow Will, my BABY, starts preschool! I can't believe it. He has gone through a range of feelings about it from excitement to denial, but thank goodness tonight he replied that yes, he was excited for school. His backpack is ready, the grocery bag of things on his list of supplies is packed and by the door, his outfit is laid out. One thing I didn't expect is that I would have stress dreams about preschool! Last night I had a dream that I forgot to send his backpack with him. After I dropped him off I realized I also forgot to take his picture. I figured, oh, I'll just take his picture when he gets home and that will still count. Then after he got home he changed out of his clothes and I completely missed the opportunity. Tonight I was tucking him into bed and we were talking about it. He got this cute little smile on his face and said "I'm going to eat lunch at stool tomorrow." (he still replaces his "k" sound with "t" - and I love it. ...I don't know if his teacher will think it's as cute as I do; I might get some homework myself) So I had to explain that when you first start going to school you don't go for the whole day. He didn't agree, and was insistent that Nope, he will be eating lunch there.
No comments:
Post a Comment