Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Picture 2012

Getting a picture of the boys together with both of them smiling and looking at the camera is about as likely as winning the lottery.  And forget about getting a complete family picture.  I had tried twice to get a picture of them this Dec taking well over 100 pics, once with Luke's help and bless his heart he pulled out all the stops doing everything possible to try to keep them happy and entertained.  And it's about pointless to try and do it by myself.  In the end I ended up sweating, mad and with no good pics.  How does such a joyous occasion, (the holidays, nice and clean outfits on clean boys, trying to capture happy times and there's always candy!) always end up so miserable!?!   I dread it, which is why this year I put it off so long I'm surprised I even got cards out by Christmas.   My mom had come over and I asked her to help me give it one last try.  We had taken so many and we were both almost at our wits end, nearly unable to fake our smiles and enthusiasm anymore when the stars aligned and this beauty was snapped.  Hallelujah!!  And what handsome boys they are.  Getting SO big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment