Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snowy Glowy and my Elf

Snowy Glowy came back again this year.  The 2nd night he was here, apparently he forgot to fly back to the north pole.......    So I had to set an alarm on my phone to go off every darn night at 11pm to make sure Snowy Glowy was getting his job done.  The first night after "his" fail, he wrote a note to Will to try to smooth things over.  He didn't forget again.  Although we were sad to see Snowy Glowy head back to the north pole again for 11 blessed months, I was quite happy to cancel that alarm on my phone. 
 

And speaking of Elves, I had my own little elf this year.  Will was so helpful decorating the tree!  I let him do the bottom and I did the top.  And I set aside my control freak tendencies and didn't even re-arrange one ornament on the bottom.  He did an awesome job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment