Thursday, August 6, 2015

Dune Ride


One chilly day we went down to Silver Lake to take a dune ride.  It was SO much fun!  I wasn't sure what to expect.  I was excited to go and happy to do something new that we'd never done before, but I wasn't prepared for how much fun it was going to be!!  We learned a lot and there were some parts of the ride that felt more roller-coaster than dune ride.  We all had a great time.  This park area used to be a forest until there was a fire and now it's a dune.  It's constantly changing because the winds shift the dune.  It was really neat.


On top of the dune we got out and took some pics.  It was windy!!




From here we could see both Silver Lake on this side and then looking left was Lake Michigan.

Here is the best picture I have of the vehicle we rode in.  It was so neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment