Today he had his first game and it was really cute. They got to play on the high school field and had announcers over the loud speakers, cheerleaders, his own large cheering section. He was Big Stuff. And he did great. He stayed focused on the game, had a great attitude, and most importantly, he had a lot of fun. :) I was so happy for him and proud of him. I love him so much, and it was SO much fun to see him out on that field.
He's ready!
Stretching before the game.
Announcing the players.
I forgot to take any pictures during the game 😕 but here he is after, with Nana.
His cheering section included: (besides Luke, Dane and me) Nana and Grandpa, Papaw, Aunt Terri and Uncle Mike and Cousin Landon.
And this is Annah. 😌 When he was in kindergarten, he came home from his Christmas program and told me about the girl with the "golden hair" and "sparkles all over her dress." They were in the same class last year and apparently both have quite the crush. They're a couple of little cuties!






No comments:
Post a Comment