Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Some of the things that Will says are so cute. One of them is that he says the word "forgot" backwards. He says "got-for." That is the only word that he says backwards and I mentioned it to my mom. She said I did the same thing with that word when I was little! How crazy!

And then... Dane rolled over for the first time last Tuesday! August 24th. When I told my mom she asked how old Will was when he rolled over for the first time. Hmmm, I checked his baby book and he rolled over on November 4th. I did the math in my head and they were literally within days of each other! How fun is that? 4 1/2 months.

So I guess that the apple doesn't fall far from... the other apples... either.

No comments:

Post a Comment