

We made our annual trip to the Morgan County fair this past week. Just like last year, Uncle Mike treated Will to all the rides his little heart desired and he loved it! He had so much fun! The only ride he didn't like was the tea cup ride that spins around. His little eyes were so big and he was saying "I want it to stop!" Poor little guy. Watching him on those rides made my heart swell with love for him. Watching his raw emotion - pure happiness and excitement. I think it was also watching him do things on his own. It was letting him go just a little bit. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I have to leave him when he starts school. And yes, I was
that mom beside the ride, smiling and waving and calling his name like a crazy person every time he passed while snapping pictures. Thank goodness he's not old enough to be embarrassed by that kind of behavior yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment