Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Last night we were eating dinner and I heard: “Scoot up Will because I don’t want you getting crumbs on the floor.” I almost spit out my food. I know I’m on pain meds but I pretty sure I didn’t just speak. Luke said it! He is caring about crumbs on the floor! It’s amazing how little time it takes to change your tune when you’re the one cleaning things up. Will has been adorable. When I was first up and moving around he would walk along beside me and rest his little hand on mine (wrapped around my crutches handle) and say “iiiiiii’ve gotcha, iiiiiiiiii’ve gotcha” It was one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen. He is concerned about my leg with “the surgery”. Is this the one with the surgery? And he pats it very gently. A couple of nights we’ve sat in bed together and watched a movie. Last night he said “can you get your crunches and come downstairs with me?” I just want to eat him up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment