
My sweet baby Dane is getting so big! Today Will went outside to ride his 4-wheeler and Dane noticed that he left. He immediately went and got his shoes and brought (well,
ok, 1 shoe) and brought it to me. I sat him on my lap and he put the shoe to his foot and then looked at me. This probably doesn't seem like a big deal to others, it's hard to know when these things happen with little ones. But when something like this happens for the first time, it's huge! I am reminded all over again, from when these things happened with Will, how amazing these little people are and how smart, and how it's so incredible as they learn about the world and how everything works right before your eyes. LOVE LOVE LOVE. My heart is full of it.
I also cut his bangs today. :( I was holding off, but they were just getting out of control and in his eyes. First cut. No way I'm touching the rest of it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment