Here is Will's pre-k class. It made me laugh, all those cute little kids with their cute school pics. And something finally clicked. Shortly after the school year started Will started talking about Brianna. It was funny he would say BriANNA. I would repeat and he would say it like that again. Emphasizing the last part. I've been to his school multiple times to help with his class and for his programs and special events of course. I never realized there was a Brianna and a Briona. When we were looking at his classmates and I realized this he looked at me like "duh mom!" That's apparently what he was trying to tell me all along. He said he likes Briona, (gets very shy and smiley) and that she likes him too. As much as it pains me to entertain this (or anything besides school work and sports until he's 25) it is very cute. And so is BriONA. (Top right). His two bffs are Wyatt and Jacob who he was in class w last year too)

No comments:
Post a Comment