I love living in the Midwest. When I lived in California I realized that I'm definitely a midwest girl at heart. I love all of the seasons. And I love the snow!
Will has had a great time playing in the snow. Dane, not so much. He refuses to put on his snowsuit, so that's been a problem.
I was excited to take Will sledding. There aren't a ton of good sledding hills around here, so Luke had other plans. Why was I not surprised. And I do wonder if I will have an actual heart attack one of these days.
Luke and Will really had a great time on the ranger and tube - going out many times. And learned a lot along the way on how to stay most comfortable.
Luke had me take him on a short ride before said kinks were worked out. By the time we made it back he said he couldn't see anything because his face was packed with snow. It was packed in between his hat and hood and completely covering his eye. Hahaha!! Sorry honey. 

Kathy Poor, my mom's friend and old neighbor got Will a snowman kit a few years ago. It's so cute and has a scarf, hat, pipe, carrot nose, everything a snowman would need. Here he is. I made this snowman as I was recovering from strep throat and my goodness did it take a toll on me. I was determined to help make my little boys a snowman but it was all I could do to get it done. In fact I couldn't lift anything larger than that middle snowball. By the end I was shaking and sweating. I absolutely love this picture because Dane was on the verge of a major meltdown, actually in the process of throwing himself on the ground. Will is so happy to just be out playing and Rosco, well, just look at him! LOL!




No comments:
Post a Comment