This ice chuck broke open and all of these little icicles crumbled off. I've never seen anything like it.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Beach Time
We took a great walk on the beach today with our neighbor George Mikulyuk. I thought we were going to go hiking in the woods but we decided to head to the beach instead. It was surprisingly nice and the sun felt great on our faces. And what an adventure it turned out to be! First of all, the beach was so wide, maybe wider than I've ever seen it which was fun. Where the ice had built up and was melting, it made these giant circles of sand covered ice. It was pretty bizarre, and so much fun to play on. There were places where water was running underneath of them, with the sand and the melting ice acting like caves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment