Monday, March 25, 2013

Michigan Spring Break 2013

We came up to Michigan for spring break.  It's so nice to get back up here - I needed it.  Things have been so busy, my soul needed a little pick-me-up so off to Michigan it was!  We got up here last night and will stay until Saturday or Sunday. The deer have welcomed us back.  This morning they were lying up on the ridge, like we weren't even here.  We put out some corn this afternoon and they were quick to come and eat what we had put out.  I took the bottom picture from inside so you can see perspective of just how close they get.  I know I post pictures of them every time we are here, but it just never gets old.  I'm so happy to be up here!!!  And so are the boys.  :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment