Monday, March 4, 2013

Hide and Seek

The weekend after Valentines Day Luke went to the store and took Dane with him.  They were giving leftover Valentines Day balloons away, so of course Dane scored one.  He brought it home and I tell you what, it was drama from the get go.  Fighting over the balloon, using the balloon as a punching bag, Will would have gone to the store if he had known they were giving away balloons, can we take him back to get one, Dane yelling "it's MIIIINE" while racing away from Will - balloon trailing.  I think Luke and I both swore under our breath we would never as long as we live buy another balloon.  And that darn thing stayed inflated for EVER.
  One morning before leaving for school/work, the boys were playing hide and seek. Dane had a death grip on the balloon, for fear his brother might snatch it.  So where ever Dane hid, the balloon went.  I only caught snippets of the hide and seek game, but it didn't take long to realize that there was some unfairness going on.  Here is Dane "hiding" under our comforter.  I also saw Dane "hiding" in the bathtub, around corners.  Every time, out poked the balloon.  The funniest part, Will didn't seem to catch on!!  My son, the most observant being on the planet.. it never occurred to him that his brother always had the balloon, just look for that!  It was hilarious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment