Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hair cuts for the boys

So I don't have a routine for getting the boys' hair cut.  Usually I do it...until I've messed it up so badly that I have to have someone professional fix it.  Whether it's Aunt Lala or taking them to a salon, it's always last minute and usually a mess.  This weekend I kept noticing their hair was out of control long and scraggly.  So when we were in Ohio visiting Luke we decided to take them to get their hair cut.  Luke said there was a kids place he had seen nearby so we tried that.  They were closed...at 5:30 on a Saturday...? ... so we saw another place nearby called Sportclips.  It was a sports themed place and was SO CUTE.  I thought it was absolutely adorable.  They got "mvp" treatment which included a cut, back and scalp massage, shampoo, and warm towel treatment on their face.  They seemed so old and were so polite and it was just hilarious and precious.  I was "that mom" taking pictures of them.  Oh Well!  Especially since we'll probably never be back there :)

  


They put towels over their shoulders like basketball players when they walked anywhere.  I couldn't get over the cuteness!  And Dane walked with his arms straight down and didn't swing them at all...like a monkey.  I think he was afraid it would fall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment