Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ohio

Luke is running a big job right now in Dayton and hasn't been able to come home the last two weekends.  So this past weekend we went to him.  It was great to see him and good to get away too.  We had a great time.  Friday night we took the boys to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (3D) (which I didn't realize was rated pg-13!) which was good.  Saturday we met my long time friend Courtney and her son at this place called Entertrainment Junction.  It was so super cool - I was so impressed.  It's something like 22,000 feet of these intricate toy train tracks and little cities and landscapes.  I guess there's over 2 miles of tracks all put together by volunteers.  It was so impressive.  There were also ride-on trains for kids, a huge play house, a ton of other hands on things as well as another whole side that was fun-house.  Very cool place.  Saturday night we did the boys' haircuts then went to a bbq place for dinner.  Sunday morning while Luke was at work I took the boys swimming at the hotel pool, then we had lunch with Luke and headed home after that.  It was a fast, full weekend.  But good to see him and the boys had a great time. 



 A room set at about a 45 degree angle.  Will was actually standing straight up. I couldn't hardly be in there.  It messed with my equilibrium.  I felt like I was falling over.  It was crazy.  It's hard to describe.
 Mirror Maze...stick close! Or you'll lose one another.


Courtney and I grew up in the same neighborhood so we've been friends since we were kids.  It was great to see her and her son Evan!

No comments:

Post a Comment