Our biggest news is that Will pee pee'd outside! We have known Will is capable of peeing in the potty and could probably be full on potty trained if he wanted to for some time now. Alas, he doesn't want to. I'm convinced he would be happy wearing diapers forever. Wet and dirty diapers don't bother him in the least. He still has never even sat on the potty without his diaper on. Yet, he will potty in the shower on command regularly. Therefore, it was a HUGE deal when this weekend, after a day of playing with his big cousins Landon and Payton, that he tried to pee outside with Payton. It didn't happen, but he was convinced this was now something he wanted to accomplish. After everyone had left he marched to the front of the shop in the gravel and peed! Luke, Sonny and I all cheered him on and he was so proud! He finally got to have some of the giant sized smartees that have been prominently displayed on the kitchen shelf for this very occasion. Yay Will! Now we shall see if it happens again.
Also this weekend Luke and I got to go out to dinner just the two of us to celebrate our anniversary. Ahh, it was wonderful! We left the boys with my mom and went to Malibu Grill for just under 2 very short hours. It was fantastic. I was looking at my menu (anxiously awaiting the arrival of my glass of wine!) and I told Luke that I could just sit there forever. I didn't want to move a muscle. Nobody was yelling at me or nursing on me. It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment