Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will's Future Career

I have always predicted that Will was going to be an engineer when he grows up - he loves to see how things work and will concentrate on a single thing forever it seems like. He's so smart. Well, now I'm afraid he might have a career in sales. Sometimes he absolutely will not take no for an answer. Last night he had a bowl of corn nuts (random I know - thanks Daddy) and he came over to me and said "You want a corn nut?" I replied No thanks. He said: "NO, coorn nut." I said No honey, but thank you! Will: "NO! CORRRRN Nut" as he inches closer to me. I say "I know, Will. And no, I don't want one!" as he tries to shove one in my mouth anyway.

While I've been typing this post he climbed up behind me on the chair with his drill. He asked if he could drill my hair and I told him yes if he was easy. He started drilling and immediately my hair began wrapping around the drill bit. I told him to stop and he looked at me and then said "Want me to get my hammer instead?"

No comments:

Post a Comment